Saturday, December 30, 2006

Singing doll

My sexy baby doll

One of my 3 yrs old niece's presents is a singing doll, I believe she's Belle of Beauty And The Beast. The lyric goes like this:

Your invited
Your invited
Tea for two
Tea for two
You take out the cookies
I'll pour the tea out
You and me
You and me

Ever since her birth, I find my childish side I tried so hard to repress for years resurfacing again. A silly singing doll which I refused to spend a second to lay my eyes on years ago, became quite endearing now, well especially it sings a song of tea of course. :)

My niece likes to "cook" and "make" tea, she has her own stove complete with cook wares, spices, condiments, ingredients, table wears, utensils, 2 sets of tea ware. Her favorite is tea party, if she's "making" tea, you must "drink" it, usually her dolls are the main guests, I am just there to fill in.

Whenever I make tea with my little pots and cups, she'd join me with her own teaware. We often toast with a cup of tea too. Nothing is too silly with her. I have 2003 pu-erh stored away for her 18th birthday, also 2006 for my nephew too. My attempt to introduce tea drinking to both of them, and preserve some thing rather special for years to come.

No comments: