Thursday, September 12, 2013

Just to say I am alive and drinking tea

For a long time, I don't know what to write about tea.  It has been part of me just like air, you tend to forget breathing it most of the time, but who can live without it!

Today's teas, two whites and a dan cong.  We all put away teas and forget we have them at all, until one day, digging through an unattended box, then there they are, what a surprise!
5 years old silver needle gourds
7 years old white peony
2013 Song Zhong
The white peony is very nice, deep rich finishing, mellow as an aged tea should be.  The Song Zhong performed extremely nice with Fraiser Mountain spring water, a generous gift from Martha and Richard!  The silver needle gourd white tea is hard cord, with lotsa caffeine which made my heart pounding fast.  It may not be something I prefer, but only for those with needs of caffeine rush.  :P

No comments: