Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Visitors from far

Coming from Boston for tea is a bit of a travel I'd say, even when tea is not the priority of the trip. Dave spilled his love for tea to his college friend Mark (on left), which is how Mark learned about my shop and stopped for some tea during this business trip in LA. I was shocked and joyous at the same time. It's rather personal that a tea blog can link and reach out to other tea drinkers outside of LA. There is a certain close friendly comfort level when meeting blogers and readers as opposed to anyone walks in to the store.

4 comments:

Dave said...

Your posts always make me smile.

I'm so glad that Mark stopped by! It sounds like you two had a great time. I can't wait until I can stop by myself in a few months.

Allan C Gaskin A said...

Well you have a reader far away in Venezuela!
Love your blog!
Allan ^^

Allan C Gaskin A said...

Well, you have a reader far far away in Venezuela! ^^

Imen said...

Dave,

Look forward to getting drunk with you! :P

Allan,

If you come by California one day, let me know. We'll have some tea together! :)