Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First time on blog radio with Steven

Steven at 39steeps.blogspot.com and I had a long chat over the phone last night. We talked quite a bit about Dan Cong Oolong Teas and teas in general. Steven is an eloquent host whom made my first appearance on the blog radio appeared with little trouble. If you were interested in listening to the recording here is the link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/39-Steeps

Steven is a tea enthusiast who reviews various teas on a regular basis. You can find him at 39steeps.blogspot.com.

I apologized for being nervous with public shyness. Hopefully I'll get over it and perform better the next time. :D

Thank you again Steven!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Imen, thanks so much. Please allow me to correct the spelling on my blog: http://39steeps.blogspot.com/

And you did fine. I think I was the only one who was really nervous, particularly at the beginning when I got started. I've never done that before, and I'm grateful that you allowed me to practice on you.

Take care!

Imen said...

oops, fixed. :D