Friday, July 10, 2009

Letter from Jenny C, UCLA Tea Event

This morning, I receive this warm letter from Jenny, the organizer of NCAM student group at UCLA. I too had a wonderful time sharing what I know, at the same time stimulated by enthusiasm of this intelligent group. I look forward to be a regular participant of any tea related events at UCLA as my fondness grow more connected to UCLA students, scholars and the likes. I shall make it a better event the next time.
Jenny's words:
We had a bigger turnout than we expected with over 80 people attending! And everyone loved the presentation and the tea tasting.

Thank you so much for making this event possible by donating not only your teas, teaware, talent (the kung-fu tea demonstration was awesome and we got a lot of good feedback about it), and knowledge, but most importantly your time in coming out to our event, preparing the presentation and tea tasting, as well as keeping in regular correspondence with me.

We're hoping to make this an annual event for our club and with such a successful first event, we should be able to get a bigger budget to work with next time. We hope to continue working with you in the future.

Nutrition, Complementary and Alternative Medicine at UCLA
http://www.studentgroups.ucla.edu/ncam

No comments: